DISCLAIMER: Sheefa wants to assure you that we only offer raw honey. Therefore nothing you purchase has been pasteurized. As a result of maintaining the integrity of the honey, it may or will CRYSTALLIZE. Crystallization, depending on the honey can occur at an early or later stage. It is not a sign of spoilage! The honey is perfectly consumable in it's solid state and if you so desire to re-liquify it, simply put the jar in warm water (Note: use warm water not hot). We have happily included these instructions on every bottle.
Shee'fa strives to guaranteeing pure satisfaction with our California raw honey. However, sales are final. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to a return for replacement if approved. Our return policy is as follows:
Replacement (if applicable)
- Must be within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Must be accompanied with receipt or proof of purchase.
- Jar of honey must not show major indication of consumption.
- Item shipped back must be adequately packaged and undamaged to receive replacement.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping costs. (Shee'fa can not be responsible for items lost in transit, we highly suggest obtaining a tracking number)
- Send to Sheefa Honey, 651 S. State College Dr. Unit 9, Fullerton, CA, 92831
Once received we will contact you via email and inform you if the replacement has been approved and as of when the replacement has been shipped out.
Shee'fa will gladly replace items if they have arrived to you damaged or defective. In order to processes the replacement please follow these basic steps:
- Contact us immediately within 2-3 days of arrival. email@example.com
- Send item to Sheefa Replacement, 651 S. State College Dr. Unit 9, Fullerton, CA, 92831